Screenshot by PC Invasion
What lies behind the mysterious house box in it Hogwarts Legacy? Early in the game, you can start the side quest “The Daedalian Keys” to learn about enchanted flying keys that appear around the castle and unlock treasuries everywhere. Collecting all 16 house tokens inside to open the chest will give you a special reward. So where do you find each locker? Here’s how to unbox the house Hogwarts Legacy With a complete key location guide.
How to open a home box Hogwarts Legacy Key location guide
The keys aren’t hard to find, as long as you keep your ears open. The keys beep and appear highlighted in blue with Revelio. Lockers can be found at these locations, with the keys nearby:
- Next to Grand Staircase Floo station.
- To the right of the Library Floo station. The key is to the right of Floo to hide among the bookshelves.
- Inside the top floor of the clock tower. You will need Alohomora Level One to open the door. Climb up several flights of stairs to find the key, and follow it to the top.
- Down the stairs from the hospital wing in front of the governor’s bathroom. Use the Hospital Wing Floo Station, then go downstairs, past a statue. Go down the long corridor to find the key and follow it back to the locker.
- In the college tower area, next to the basement staircase. The key is to climb the stairs. Go get it and follow it again.
- Go down two stairs from the Defense Against The Dark Arts Tower Floo station, then to the right of the stairs straight ahead and to the left.
- Climb the largest staircase in the central hall, after climbing four flights of stairs total.
- Also in the central hall, down the stairs towards the Courtyard of the Transfiguration, then right next to the door to the Mystery.
- Just down the hall is the Potions Classroom.
- Near Transfiguration Classroom Floo station past the rhinoceros skeleton. You will hear the key nearby. Go get it and follow it again.
- Upstairs from Floo station in the study hall of the astronomy wing. Turn around after taking Floo there, then turn left in the north hall. The key is in front of you, so grab it and follow it upstairs.
- Follow the previous steps, but get off the Transfiguration Classroom Floo Station. You’ll hear the switch at the bottom, and it will take you back up the steps.
- Take the Transfiguration Classroom Floo again, but this time continue past the Sleeping Dragon statue in the Slytherin Dungeon area of the Citadel. Head down the hall to find the key, then follow it until you reach a huge room full of barrels.
- Take Viaduct Courtyard Floo, in the Great Hall area, for this next key. Climb the stairs, through the entrance to the Great Hall, and go upstairs. Follow the switch again down and to the right, next to the pig statue.
- Take Great Hall Floo and go left to find the key. A nearby staircase will take you to the next locker.
- Also starting inside the Great Hall, go through the set of double doors on the right into the courtyard area. Cut through the courtyard to the right past the statue and down the stairs through the stone opening. You will then follow the key down the stairs to the Quad Courtyard and finally to the left past the next stairs and door to the inside to find the locker.
Bonus for finding all keys and lockers
With every token collected, return to the House Chest in your common room and deposit all of your tokens. You will receive a Relic House Uniform skin that lights up when you cast a spell. It’s so cool!
Related: Hogwarts Legacy: all sites busts – a guide
Hogwarts Legacy Available via Steam.
Leave a Reply