What you need to know:
- The preliminary exhibitor list for PAX East 2023, the busiest gaming event on the East Coast, is now available on the PAX website. PAX East will welcome gamers from around the world to the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center (BCEC) beginning Thursday, March 23, through Sunday, March 26, 2023.
- The Pokemon Company, Yacht Club Games, THQ Nordic, Devolver Digital, and Inti Creates are some of the publishers set to show off some of their most anticipated upcoming releases at PAX East this year. Chucklefish, Ysbryd Games, XSEED Games, and Plaion will also be taking over the show floor with hands-on opportunities from unreleased titles, fan-favorite game merchandise including limited-edition pins, and much more.
- Tech and hardware giants like Intel, Corsair and AORUS (GIGABYTE) will have booths alongside industry-renowned independent publishers like Finji, Raw Fury, Brace Yourselves Games, PM Studios and many others eager to connect with attendees at the PAX East program. floor.
- In addition to a packed exhibit floor, PAX East 2023 will treat attendees to a weekend packed with panels from fan-favorite content creators and icons of the gaming industry, as well as esports tournaments, concerts at I live with beloved video game music, freeplay lounges and community gatherings.
- “We can’t wait to return to Boston for PAX East and kick off another year of shows,” said Jerry Holkins, co-founder of Penny Arcade and PAX. “The designers went above and beyond on this year’s theme, and we can’t wait to welcome gamers home.”
- To purchase badges, travel information, event times, FAQs and more, visit the PAX East website and follow PAX on TwitterFacebook, Twitch, YouTube and Instagram.
Source: Official press release
Leave a Reply